Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some Serious Catching up...

Okay- so I have some serious catching up to do. I was looking at my pictures these past few months and noticed I havent' been updating this very well. LOTS have been going on. My brother Alan FINALLY married Christie! It was a beautiful wedding! And, it is especially wonderful to OFFICIALLY have Christie part of the family now! Here are a few pics of the wedding day. I have lots more, but these are just a few.

Cutting Cake and eating Lunch







Carroll Family pic- (at least all of us that were there).
Keith, Rochelle & Alayna





Donny and I and then my Mom & Dad



Then, my brother Mike and his girls Stormy and Tessa.



Alan & Christy with James right after the ceremony.









Keith and Brandyn
Christie's Sisters and Cousin (bridesmaids)
Alan and his boys (best men)









Donny and Dad







Alan & Christie (love this pic)





And here are two really cute pictures of my boys in the bath. I know, one of these days I am going to REALLY be in TROUBLE for these ones! Oh well! LOl!
Joshua eating his "Y"








Jacob & Joshua





No comments: