Sunday, October 31, 2010

Salt Lake City Water Fun!- Summer 2010

So, Rachel (Norris) and I took the kids into Salt Lake City to this little water park area. It was so much fun. Crazy thing was.... it was so dang hot but the kids still didn't want to get wet at first. The cool water felt so good to me! So, here are some pictures from that day. I noticed that Rachel and I are not in any.... planned??? This is the back of Stockton and Jacob. Samantha getting "used" to it!
Samantha and Annie.. so cute!


Jacob running through... this took a lot of coaxing... he REALLY didn't want to do this...


Joshua wouldn't go in without me.... and, well, I didn't really want to get all wet. I wasn't prepared to get soaked.... so- he only got to go in at the edges where it was "safer" for mom. He still had fun!

This is Samantha, Annie and Jacob.. not sure where Stockton went.

Jacob... striking a pose... took them a while to get gutsy... but they finally caved and had a blast!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So glad we could hang this summer! We had so much fun!