Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby coming tomorrow!! (hopefully)

Well, I went in to the DR's office on Monday- my due date and found out that the baby is breach. The DR tried to manually move him and turn him around to no avail! So, we have scheduled a c-section for tomorrow (Wednesday- April Fools day!) and hopefully with no fooling, we will have our baby boy tomorrow. Ronda jokes around and says maybe it will come out a girl! I would die!! I have totally prepared for a boy! The surgery is scheduled for 12:00 noon and from what I am told- takes 8 minutes to get the baby out and about 40 minutes to sew me back up. Sounds like way too much work! and Pain! So- Just wanted to give an update of where we were at with things. I will be back home probably Saturday, but don't know when I will get back on the computer again. Hopefully soon with some pictures! Thanks for all who have been calling to check up on me! I appreciate it! Talk more later!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hooray!!! Can't wait to meet him!