Monday, November 1, 2010

Utah State Fair

In September we went to the Utah State Fair in Salt Lake. I mainly wanted to take the kids because I wanted to take them to see the rodeo- which I don't think they have ever been to.... or if they have, they were way too young to remember. So- we went and spent almost the whole day there. The kids had so much fun. Here are some pictures of some of the rides they went on.... This one, Samantha went on by herself... she sure is gutsy! She went on almost all of them! This one went REALLY HIGH and then DROPPED!
This was her after the drop! She loved it!

Joshua playing with some toys on a magnetic board in the natural science section ( I think)...



These things were actually really cool! They were little go cart things on two wheels and they moved as you steered them... They were awesome! The kids loved them. I would have bought them both one... but decided not to.... a little pricey for me right now. Would have made excellent Christmas gifts.
One more ride they went on.. they just had so much fun!
Joshua didn't really go on many.. I took him on one or two and then we all went on this one. HE had a blast! He loves doing what the big kids are doing!
Then came the rodeo.... It was awesome! We bought some kettle corn and enjoyed the show. It started off with two parachuters landing in the rodeo arena. It was so cool! Here is a picture of the first one. Unfortunately, my battery on my camera forgot to charge itself before we went on this venture...... and this was the only picture of the rodeo we got. However, the kids LOVED it and laughed and were amazed and just.... an incredible experience. I am so glad we were able to go. Hopefully, we will be able to go to more of these in the future.

No comments: